Market Monitor is a weekly analysis of world wheat markets and their impact on Oklahoma producers, and it is presented by Kim Anderson, OSU Cooperative Extension agricultural economist.
Weekly Grain Market Analyses:
(Please visit SUNUP TV's YouTube channel for shows predating August 4, 2012.)
- Mar 25, 2017 Market Monitor 3/25/17
- Kim Anderson says although the price of wheat slipped 45 cents, producers need to focus on their crop. He says it will pay off in the end.
- Mar 12, 2017 Market Monitor 3/12/17
- Kim Anderson has how prices have changed in the latest WASDE report.
- Mar 05, 2017 Market Monitor 3/5/17
- Kim Anderson says bushel expectations for U.S. wheat are lowering and the price of wheat is up 20 cents.
- Feb 25, 2017 Market Monitor 2/25/17
- Kim Anderson says planted acres are shifting lower in the U.S. while they are growing across the globe.
- Feb 18, 2017 Market Monitor 2/18/17
- Kim Anderson talks about his expectation for more soybeans and cotton than corn this year.
- Feb 11, 2017 Market Monitor 2/11/17
- Kim Anderson says we could see $5 wheat next year.
- Feb 04, 2017 Market Monitor 2/4/17
- Kim Anderson says producers would be “lucky” to get $4.25 for wheat at harvest and likely will take a loss.
- Jan 28, 2017 Market Monitor 1/28/17
- Kim Anderson says wheat prices may have stalled, but it’s not time to panic.
- Jan 21, 2017 Market Monitor 1/21/17
- Kim Anderson says wheat prices are up and says it may be time to sell.
- Jan 14, 2017 Market Monitor 1/14/17
- Kim Anderson says the latest USDA Crop Production and Winter Wheat Seedings report shows planted acres are the lowest since the Dust Bowl.
- Jan 07, 2017 Market Monitor 1/7/17
- Kim Anderson says the world is starting to watch the U.S. wheat crop for quality.
- Dec 17, 2016 Market Monitor 12/17/16
- Kim Anderson says Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan are the wheat markets to watch.