Livestock Marketing offers an analysis of the world livestock markets and insight into successfully navigating these markets, and it is presented by Darrell Peel, OSU Cooperative Extension livestock marketing specialist.
Livestock Marketing offers an analysis of the world livestock markets and insight into successfully navigating these markets, and it is presented by Darrell Peel, OSU Cooperative Extension livestock marketing specialist. Below is this week's market analysis. (Please visit SUNUP TV's YouTube channel for shows predating August 4, 2012.)
Peel's Livestock Market Analyses:
- Jul 16, 2016 Livestock Marketing 7/16/16
- Derrell Peel has advice for cow-calf producers as margins tighten.
- Jul 02, 2016 Livestock Marketing 7/2/16
- Derrell Peel discusses how uncertainty in the aftermath of the Brexit vote could impact livestock markets and beef imports/exports.
- Jun 18, 2016 Livestock Marketing 6/18/16
- Derrell Peel explains how stronger beef exports from Mexico could impact the market.
- Jun 04, 2016 Livestock Marketing 6/4/16
- Derrell Peel says demand for beef has been good in 2016 and analyzes how that could drive prices.
- May 21, 2016 Livestock Marketing 5/21/16
- Derrell Peel says the bump in cattle prices is unusual for this time of year.
- May 07, 2016 Livestock Marketing 5/7/16
- Derrell Peel explains why cattle prices are slowing and how close the U.S. cattle herd is to pre-2011 numbers.
- Apr 23, 2016 Livestock Marketing 4/23/16
- Derrell Peel analyzes where the U.S. ranks in livestock exports.
- Apr 09, 2016 Livestock Marketing 4/9/16
- Derrell Peel says beef exports from the U.S. may be stabilizing in 2016.
- Mar 26, 2016 Livestock Marketing 3/26/16
- Derrell Peel says beef markets are preparing for grilling season.
- Feb 28, 2016 Livestock Marketing 2/27/16
- Derrell Peel says changes are coming to the beef markets in 2016.
- Feb 07, 2016 Livestock Marketing 2/6/16
- Derrell Peel analyzes the annual cattle report and looks at whether it changes the outlook for Oklahoma producers this year.
- Jan 24, 2016 Livestock Marketing 1/23/16
- Derrell Peel says the recent avian flu outbreak may not be great for foreign markets, but could mean lower prices for U.S consumers.