Livestock Marketing offers an analysis of the world livestock markets and insight into successfully navigating these markets, and it is presented by Darrell Peel, OSU Cooperative Extension livestock marketing specialist.
Livestock Marketing offers an analysis of the world livestock markets and insight into successfully navigating these markets, and it is presented by Darrell Peel, OSU Cooperative Extension livestock marketing specialist. Below is this week's market analysis. (Please visit SUNUP TV's YouTube channel for shows predating August 4, 2012.)
- Feb 18, 2017 Livestock Marketing 2/18/17
- Derrell Peel says there is more wheat pasture than cattle in Oklahoma.
- Feb 04, 2017 Livestock Marketing 2/4/17
- Derrell Peel says the Oklahoma cattle industry only took four years to bounce back following record liquidations during the drought.
- Jan 14, 2017 Livestock Marketing 1/14/17
- Derrell Peel explains changes in the latest trade data for livestock.
- Dec 17, 2016 Livestock Marketing 12/17/16
- Derrell Peel analyzes the latest livestock trade data.
- Dec 03, 2016 Livestock Marketing 12/3/16
- Derrell Peel explains how recent rallies in the cattle markets could carry through to the end of 2016.
- Nov 19, 2016 Livestock Marketing 11/19/16
- Derrell Peel explains how the U.S. cattle numbers compare to Canadian and Mexican markets.
- Nov 05, 2016 Livestock Marketing 11/5/16
- Derrell Peel says cattle prices may have found the bottom of a “skittish” market.
- Oct 22, 2016 Livestock Marketing 10/22/16
- Derrell Peel looks at global beef-exporting countries. The top producer may surprise you.
- Oct 08, 2016 Livestock Marketing 10/8/16
- Derrell Peel says cattle production is up and beef production is following.
- Sep 24, 2016 Livestock Marketing 9/24/16
- Derrell Peel says this may be a buying opportunity for cattle producers with wheat pasture.
- Sep 10, 2016 Livestock Marketing 9/10/16
- Derrell Peel answers the question, “is beef demand weak?"
- Aug 13, 2016 Livestock Marketing 8/13/16
- Derrell Peel explains how the U.S. is again importing fresh and frozen beef from Brazil.